Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ASM2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 05:06 PM
    Two Plan B pills in one month, pregnancy possibility?
    On the 5th of July my girlfriend and I got busy with protection but we were using Trojan Bareskin condoms and they it broke. And this was just as she ended her period. Then on day 7 we got busy again without protection (idiotic heat of the moment), however on the 5th she took the Plan B pill (one dose) roughly 12 hours after sex. On the 7th we decided to purchase another Plan B pill and she took it roughly 64 hours after our last sexual encounter. We were both well aware of what it would do to her cycle. On roughly the 13-14th she started her period early due to the pills. Yet again on the 22nd we got busy however I only went inside her once then put on a condom and proceeded as usual. I was wondering what the possibilities of pregnancy were. We are both about to start college and are quite scared. Thank you! Also, I did urinate before I met with her as I have read of there being a chance of sperm living in the urethra. Would the chances of pregnancy occurring be high?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 05:15 PM
    Hi ASM2014,

Let me start with saying that it would be a very good idea for her to consider using a more consistent form of birth control along with your use of a condom. In order for the condom to have it's full effectiveness, it has to be on before any penetration, whether you urinate prior or not. The urination may or may not help, so why leave it to chance?

She has several options available to her. Regular birth control pills, taken as directed, are more effective than using Plan B.

Odds are that she won't be pregnant, but Plan B does not work 100% of the time, and any form of birth control, even when used correctly, won't be effective 100% of the time.

You are now at the point where she will have to wait until her next period to see what happens. Discuss with her ways to lessen the chance in future encounters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Took 2 plan b pills [ 7 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex last Friday (I believe it was on the 27th) and I got the plan b pill only because I wasn't sure if anything came in me. Today is the 4th of July, and it happened again. Only difference is that I know that my boyfriend came in me this time.. so I bought another plan b pill. I...

Took Plan B last month and no period this month. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

The second week of last month,my boyfriend and I had sex with a faulty condom. We were both a little worried so I took Plan B the next day. The rest of the month went by smoothly until about the 27th when I went in to the doctor for a blood test because my period still didn't come. Well, the same...

Hello I took a plan b pill last month on the 29th of last month. My cycle came on on [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I took a plan be pill last month on the 29th of last month. My cycle came on on the20th - the26th of last month!. this month came around I didn't see it so I went and got a pap test everything was great except 4 I had gardnerella vaginalis... so I went to buy an EPT pregnancy test and it came...

Last month I took 2 plan b Pills and got my period twice [ 2 Answers ]

This month I was supposed to get my period again on the 17th or 18th, I am only like 3 days late, I took an electronic E.P.T test and it said "not pregnant" but my period still hasn't come. Could I be pregnant? Or could the plan B pills just have affected my cycle?

2 days using pills.. Possibility of getting pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Is der a possibility of getting pregnant. Its my 1st tym using althea pills. And today is my second day of drinking it . We had a contact and my husband did it inside. I'm worried about it. Thanks..

View more questions Search