Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarahwilson1232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 04:48 PM
    I had unprotected sex a day before my period
    Someone please help ! All right so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last night for 20 seconds before I realized I did not want to do it because of the consequences. He did not inside of me. I was suppose to get my period today but I haven't gotten it yet. I am very stressed and I have no idea what to do, I regret doing this. Should I take plan b? Someone please help.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 04:59 PM
    Given the circumstances, it is very unlikely that you would become pregnant, but you can take plan b as a precaution. For the future, speak to your boyfriend now about what your boundaries are. Whether he respects them or not will tell you a great deal about the sort of person that he is.

When you do decide that you are ready for that sort of intimacy, be sure that you have discussed, and are using, appropriate forms of birth control. Just remember, however, that pregnancy will still be a possibility even with birth control, so keep that in mind as you make decisions for your well being.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 04:59 PM
    Why does 20 second make a differnce or if it was 4 hours. You can get pregnant in what happens that first second.

SO you need to be stressed... seriously. But you aren't going to get any answer yet until you are two weeks late. WHen you are two weeks late, THEN you will be able to take a HPT to find out. Its way too soon at this moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex the second day of my period [ 4 Answers ]

I have be having very bad low and upper abdominal pain and middle back pain and I stopped my period for 2 days now would I be pregnant

Unprotected sex a day before my period [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I did not use any types of protection (yes he did ejaclate in me) but we had sex a day before my period. I got my period the day I was suppose to, but it doesn't seem to be a normal period it's lighter & my cramps aren't as bad. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Unprotected sex 3rd day of period, it stopped the next day. Pregnancy possible? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 4 times in the same day and he finished inside. Today my period has stopped but I still have the cramping like I normally do. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or does having sex during this time slow down your cycle and is it going to come back? I'm very...

Had unprotected sex one day before my period... [ 1 Answers ]

So, I just started birth control in April and had intercourse with my boyfriend on may 1st (27th day of cycle), without protection. The next day I got my period. Since starting my birth control I have had symptoms like tender breasts, vaginal discharge, and constipation. I found that most of these...

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

View more questions Search