Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gedi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Whom It may Concern
    Please may u answer for me this question it is about economics. Tell me the difference between static production possibility frontier and dynamic production possibility frontier?

Thanks.
    Gedi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Static Production Possibility Frontier and Dynamic Production Possibility Frontier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 40 year old woman, and for the last two weeks my breasts have been in pain to the touch,

Pregnancy concern [ 1 Answers ]

Well I had my period on the 23rd of February and I stopped on the 28th . I had unprotected sex on 5th and 6th of march which I know I conceived. I'm now 4 weeks pregnant and I had a situation when I went to the bathroom and wiped inside my vagina and I wiped out some light brownish stuff, What...

Pregnancy concern [ 5 Answers ]

I now you get these a lot.. But I can't find anything on any sites.. My period is very normal.. comes on the night of the 14th and lasts until the evening of 19th morning of 20th. Me and my husband are just going with the flow, because I can not use BC. So my question is.. This month...

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mom with sixteen year old son , I have been receiving child support for him , every since he was 2 years old. His father and I have never married. Until recently his father became disabled , amd my son now receives benefits from his record. I was getting child support thourgh the...

Concern [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have been experiencing sharp breast pain, and I have a light spotting. I have been on the ortho tri-cyclen for 3 months and this is the first one that spotting and breast pain occur. I had my period 10 ago and I don't know what to think. Is this something due to the pill or should I...

View more questions Search