Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beckyliz124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
    I want my brown hair back!!
    A year ago I decided to dye my hair red ( big mistake there ) . It was one of those 28 day wash out dyes so I thought it would wash out but it did not it went ginger. I re dyed it red a couple of times until I got fed up of it going ginger. So I began to dye it brown again with a wash out dye I dyed my hair back to brown a few times but nothing seemed to last for very long. In the end I decided to permanent dye it a dark ish brown , it looked good for a couple of weeks but then went back to ginger. I decided to let it grow out for a while but now with about and inch of my hair brown at my roots and the rest of my hair ginger I just look like an idiot and now its summer so the sun has made it look worse . I know my hair is basically ruined now but I just want my normal hair back I'm just sick of everyone commenting on it . Is there any good hair dyes to use to cover my hair up?? Please I need help, it would mean a lot!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2014, 10:13 AM
    Go to a good hair salon. They should be able to match a dye to the color of your roots. Be sure to avoid any dyes that have any level of red in them.

The only other thing you can do is let your hair grow out a bit more and then cut off some of the dyed section. You'll probably want to do that in stages unless you are willing to get a very short style and get ALL the dyed hair cut off at once. And don't dye your hair yourself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my dyed black hair back to my light brown almost blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed it many weeks ago, an have tried laundry detergent, and it's not really helping.. (but my hair smells good. Lol) my roots are showing but my mom won't let me dye it again): anything that I could try? I have naturally straight hair, and it's in pretty good shape, so I'm open to anything......

Brown hair to dark blonde back to brown? [ 0 Answers ]

I have natural medium/dark brown hair. I have been coloring my hair (same color) to cover a few grays. Got bored with the brown so I used l'oreal sun kissed caramels, UL51 natural brown. My hair turned out kind of a dark blondish with an orange hue with a few copper strands, and did NOT cover any...

I have dyed jet black hair and I want my hair back to mid brown [ 0 Answers ]

Ive been told colour before makes your hair really damaged and patchy with ginger in so I don't know what to use:S help?

I have extremely dark hair my natural hair colour is light brown how do I get it back? [ 3 Answers ]

I use to have blonde hair over a year ago , but died it brown for a change. Over time its gotten to dark it doesn't suit my complex. How do I go about getting it back? Like what to ask the hairdresser or what to get at the local drug store? *** help me

View more questions Search