Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    118fearless Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 07:20 AM
    When was the EEA establish and came into effect?
    My father was working in Germany from 1983 to 1996, we were holding British Nationality at the time of work and he informed me he had to have a work permit which was renewed every 5yrs.
    I couldn't find anything online back to that date so my question is when was the EEA established? And did my father require a work permit to work in Germany while holding a British passport?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 08:25 AM
    What applied before doesn't necessarily apply today... laws and requirements change all the time.

Or is this more a question just out of curiousity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EEA national spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Pakistani national and married to an EEA national person about 13 years ago, now I have three children, two of them(younger) have German nationality and the elder one have Pakistani nationality as my husband was not a German national at that time. We later on moved to UK and I have a...

Eea visa rejection [ 1 Answers ]

I am German National my wife is Pakistani National we applied first time EEA Visa in Sep 05 in Germany and received same day,we lived with our 3 kids (German national) about 10 months in uk and than moved to Dubai,once we applied EEA visa there we got it without problem.Now we are living in...

EEA bitish citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Greek citizen and I have been working in the UK since 2003. I will apply for the British citizenship but I don't know if I will be accepted as in August 2006-October 2006 I took a career break to go travelling. When I got back I was self sufficient (having savings and private medical...

US marrying EEA national to work in UK [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently engaged to an EEA national and to be wed next week. We plan on moving to the UK from the US in August where we both have employment contracts, however we have not found a permanent address in the UK. We plan on applying for the EEA family visa which enables me to work in the UK...

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search