Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikkinu16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 08:27 PM
    Is it possible I'm pregnant?
    I am on the depo shot I just got back on it I have been off it for maybe 6 months and June 16 was my first day to take it. My period started on June 9 and ended between June 13 and 14. My period has been on time every month and it last about 3-5 days The max also my stomach cramps in the first and second day the cramping shall be gone now on July 21 around 8pm I started my period it was like spotting I waited for hours went to work at 10 pm went use the rest room there was no blood and than I thought it was over and ever since I checked again until now I'm still bleeding off and on with mild cramps . I'm not sure if I could be pregnant I'm looking for info but my boyfriend and I had sex and he came in me for the very first time and if I wouldn't have taking the shot on June 16 the day he came in me July 17 would've been the most fertile day being that I didn't get a period July 9 on the 17th I would've been fertile or ovulating around that time than on July 21 my cycle started . Just looking for info or any type of advice
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 09:13 PM
    Any time you have sex pregnancy is possible. There are many people on this site alone that got pregnant while on the Depo shot. There are even more people that got pregnant using 3 different forms of birth control, and some got pregnant more than once this way.

There's no form of birth control on the market that's 100%. The only way to avoid pregnancy is to not have sex, or have a complete hysterectomy.

In other words, yes, pregnancy is possible. It always will be possible if you're having sex. It's just a bit less likely if you're on birth control and using it correctly.

How late is your period? Have you tried a pregnancy test using first morning urine? If not, I'd try one. If it's negative, wait for your next period. If you miss it, test again or get a blood test done.

Good luck.

Jul 26, 2014, 09:22 PM
    My period was 12 days late but being that I took the depo shot for the first time again on June 16 I was believing there wasn't going to be a period die to the very first time I was on it for exactly a yr I didn't bleed at all . I could take a test but I'm thinking it would be to early not trying to let it worry me but I am in pain and the headaches are coming on the daily .

Jul 26, 2014, 09:38 PM
    I forgot to mention frequent urination and it have been nauseated
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 1, 2014, 05:03 PM
    As already stated, try a pregnancy test using first morning urine.

Symptoms are useless. The only way to diagnose pregnancy is with a urine test, blood test, ultrasound, or giving birth.

Good luck.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2014, 07:44 PM
    I have frequent urination... but that's from blood pressure medication. I get nauseous from time to time, If I got pregnant I'd be in all the medical books because I'm a dude.

How do you know for a fact that's your most fertile day. Been keeping a Basal Temp chart, had medical testing to determine when you actually ovulate in your cycle... or did you use some worthless cell phone app or equally worthless online calender? Women are inconsistent as to what point in their cycle they actually ovulate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2014, 08:09 PM
    All the sings can be many things. You can never just use signs.. Also some women have all of them, other women have none of the signs.

You could be pregnant, if you were having sex. The only way to tell, as they mentioned is to do a pregnancy test with the first urine of the morning after you are about 14 days late.

** also, note, unless you are medically tracking your ovulation, online charts are only estimates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search