Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vannahcutie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 04:57 PM
    Pregnant? Insane? Help?
    Okay. So... I'm 22 CD.. 7 DPO... 7 days till AF.. My husband and I had sex 3 times during ovulation. I have been really nauseous.. The only thing I can eat without getting sick is pancakes.. I love bacon but now thinking about it makes me sick.. That happened when I was pregnant with my 4 year old... I have to pee at least 2 times an hour.. Not drinking more then normal... I'm always tired and out of steam even when I first wake up... It's to early to test.. I'm not stressing over it.. I just want to know if it's possible if I might be pregnant..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 26, 2014, 05:22 PM
    When you have sex, it's possible to get pregnant.
    Anything else just isn't meaningful. Although it's easy to declare your symptoms as not being a sign of being insane.
    If this is what you want, and it sounds like it is, why not relax?
    Oh wait - you said you aren't stressed! Good!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2014, 05:23 PM
    Yes, it's possible that you are pregnant. See what happens when your period is expected.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 07:34 PM
    Yes, pregnancy is definitely possible. Sadly symptoms don't mean a thing. Pregnancy symptoms are symptoms of many other things, the flu, a cold, food poisoning, PMS, etc. etc.

Don't stress too much about it. Wait and see what happens with your next period. If you miss it, I'd wait at least a week before testing, but some women do get a positive a day or two after a missed period. It's really up to you. I would say that if you test a day or two after you miss your period, and the test is negative, don't take that as a fact.

Sending baby dust your way. :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 08:15 AM
    How exactly do you know WHEN you actually ovulate? Being its so inconsistent from woman to woman no cell phone app or calender can predict it without a Basal Temp chart or medical tests being done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insane or pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

Good day, I don't know where to start, OK, I had my menstruation on the 20 may 2011, then on the 16 June I had very light bleeding for 2 days, not normal because I usually bleed for 5-7days with dark heavy bleeding, then in the beginning of July got waves of intense nausea, headaches, irregular...

Am I going insane? [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like I can't talk to my husband. He always wants sex and I have grown to hate it. He used to grab me in public, film me on the camera, and demand oral sex. Then he would be angry at me for months for not wanting to do oral sex, accusing me of not loving him. Sex has become a huge pressure...

Pregnant, and my 2 year old is driving me insane. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have a 2 and a half year old and I'm also 13 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling OK . No sickness, but I'm tired. I think/hope I'm suffering from mood swings, I hope this because I'm not copeing very well wth my 2 year old, she is driving me around the bend, normally I'm able to deal with her...

How can one tell someone has gone insane? [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a report on Hamlet, and I need one professional who supports my argument that he was faking is mental instability. Due Monday. Please help!!

Am I insane? [ 145 Answers ]

Entire story merged Hello, I am new to this, but really need advice. I dated a girl for 9 months (distance, 4 hour drive), we were desperately in love, sex was the best ever for both of us, the only problem was I am the smothering type and was always available. She then said she needed space. I...

View more questions Search