Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taylornick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 03:03 PM
    'Live action' film set in England about a fox and a hound being brought up together.
    I saw this 'live action' film between 1975 and 1985 on television. No doubt it was made before that. The film was about a young abandoned fox and a puppy Hound. They we're 'brought up' together, on a ?farm by a young lad and his father who kept and raised hounds for fox hunts.
    The story goes on to show the friendship between the 2 animals and also how their true 'instincts' were ingrained. The story is very similar to the Disney animated version but was much better because all participants were live beings.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 27, 2014, 08:26 AM
    The Belstone Fox?
    Taylornick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 07:39 AM
    Thank you! I'm sure this is the film, just couldn't bring the name to mind. Thanks again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 09:15 AM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live action anime style foreign film where the main character carries around a casket [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I saw on netflix a couple of years ago. The main character always has a casket on his back and there is always a little girl by his side. In one scene they are sitting at a bart and the little girl keeps stealing the guy sitting next her's whiskey...

Child brought from England on Parents passport in 1983 [ 15 Answers ]

How do you fix a status for a child brought over on a parents passport in 1983 when they were 12 years old and given a social security number? They have gone to and gotten a degree from a 4 year college used the SSN and paid taxes... How do you make them a legal resident and get their green card ?

Live-action '70s/'80s kids film with a minotaur(?) & glowing handprint [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this movie for decades and have struck out more times than I can count. It was a fantasy story. I saw it sometime in the mid-'80s so it was probably from the '70s or early '80s. It's possible it was older but it was definitely color (and live-action; not a cartoon). I...

Film from late 50's or 60's about a fox that kept tricking fox hunters, [ 1 Answers ]

Think was children's film Foundation Had fox in title

80's live action/cartoon fantasy film title request [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie from around the mid 80's to the early 90's. It was a film about a boy who from what I can remember walks into an antique store and finds a game board that transports him into a fantasy world (live action film to cartoon). After that I can only remember bits, I'm sure...

View more questions Search