Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Confused about this
    Jimmy's Car Repair Shop started the year with total assets of $90,000 and total liabilities of $60,000. During the year, the business recorded $150,000 in car repair revenues, $85,000 in expenses, and Jimmy withdrew $15,000.

Jimmy's Capital balance at the end of the year was??
    Michellerenee Posts: 102, Reputation: 7

Apr 6, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stace
    Jimmy's Car Repair Shop started the year with total assets of $90,000 and total liabilities of $60,000. During the year, the business recorded $150,000 in car repair revenues, $85,000 in expenses, and Jimmy withdrew $15,000.

Jimmy's Capital balance at the end of the year was????

Let me know if 80,000 is correct! Thanks, M
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 12:24 PM
    80,000 is correct, Michellerenee!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I need serious help. My husband and I have been married for over 6 years and have 2 small children. I only work part-time on the weekends so I can be home with them during the week. This seems to work out pretty well for all of us. Recently we were trying for a third child (my wish) and ended...

I'm really confused now! [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girl had some problems earlier in the week. We haven't really talked, and I didn't try to contact her till yesterday. She didn't respond. Today, she came into my work and acted like everything was normal and said I was being mean to her. What the heck?? It went from her ignoring me...

Confused [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I know this site doesn't believe in implantation bleeding, but this is what I had My lmp (last menstral period) was on November 20. I was likely fertile around the dec 1-6. during those days, I had unprotected sex. Then on dec 11, I had a glob like jelly fall out of my vagina when I...

Please Help: Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I've had an irregular pattern of period for the past 3 years. Recently, my boyfriend fingered me, 20 minutes after playing with himself. He wiped the sperm off, but did not use water of soap. Is there a chance I can be pregnant? Secondly, when I sleep with my boyfriend, his precum is all over...

I'm Confused [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Im So Confused Right Now.. I Missed My Period For Almost 3mnths.on The First Month I Bought A Pregnancy Kit And The Results Was Negative.. still My Period Didn't Arrive For The Next 2mnths.. faced Nausea,vomiting And Craving It Sounded Similar Like Pregnancy Symptoms Right?suddenly Yesterday...

View more questions Search