Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 02:40 PM
    Lightening dark red colored hair
    Hi... I resently have my hair colored in salon and the result was way from what I want... my natural hair is black and I asked to make it dark golden copper.. the result was very dark red (nearlly black)... now I am confused. . how can I get red of the dark red and lightening it to reach to golden copper with out bleaching and what formula shoud I use ?

Check out some similar questions!

Colored my natural strawberry Blonde hair light auburn - TOO dark and TOO RED! HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Sat night I colored my strawberry blonde hair - picked light auburn to bring a little more red out. YIPES! Too brassy - TOO Dark - almost burgundy. Looks like winter! I used extra virgin olive oil and prell - no change! Suggestions to lighten this up!

Lightening colored hair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten colored har or dye over it? Naturally, I am almost totally gray.

Lightening colored hair [ 2 Answers ]

Last week a bought a box of hair color that looked like it would be lighter than what it came out as on my head. My artificial color is now it's a medium-dark red brown and originally was a natural medium brown with slight red natural highlights. I'd actually like to go dark blonde because I...

Colored hair and it turned too dark with a lot of red [ 2 Answers ]

We need help. My husband had his hair colored and it turned dark brown with a lot of red. How can we lighten the hair and get the red out? Beth

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.