Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avs fan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 01:16 PM
    Pass EtG test in 32 hours
    I drank one miller lite(4.2%), two natural lights(4.2%) and two natural ice(5.9%)from from 11:30pm to 2:00am Wednesday night. I took an EtG test at 10:00 am Friday morning. I'm a male 36yrs old 175 pounds and I exercise regularly. Do I have any shot of passing?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 04:46 PM
    Good luck with that. It COULD happen but it's not likely.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 07:39 PM
    Miracles have happened, but if you go with scientific study of ETG testing, you're well below even the lowest number of hours to pass.

Unlikely you'll pass this one, but like I said, miracles do happen.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Jul 30, 2014, 01:30 PM
    You drank approx. 5 beers and tested at about 54 hours. My opinion is you will pass. Here is a study that showed a group who drank up to 6 beers all tested negative at 48 hours. ETG metabolism does vary, but the odds are in your favor.

http://alcalc.oxfordjournals.org/con...gm014.full.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I pass an ETG test after 93 hours? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank 6 light beers on Friday from 7:30-9. When I got home at midnight I drank an entire gallon of water. My ETG test is on Tuesday at 6 pm. I'm a 6 foot 210 lb male. I have since lifted weights for three days and ran three miles for two of them. I have also consumed about 3 gallons of water, and...

Will I pass an EtG test in 63 hours? [ 21 Answers ]

Hey dr bill. Let me start my say it is a pleasure for your guidance I have a little in sight of the test I have failed it before and saw my levels and everything with a 100ng cut off. So last year when I failed I had about 5 in a half standard drink got an EtG the next day. So I was drinking...

View more questions Search