Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eksims26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 10:21 AM
    I really want to risk or try to have a ectopic pregnancy what to do?
    I really want another baby I have everything but my uterus an I frighten of a segorrant mother so I want risk an try a ectopic pregnancy what to do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 26, 2014, 10:44 AM
    What you need to do is talk to your OB/Gyn to understand what an ectopic pregnancy means. You clearly don't understand it. An ectopic pregnancy would not result in a birth, but would mean serious health risks to you.

If you want another child from your egg and your husband's sperm, a surrogate is your best choice.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2014, 12:37 PM
    Sorry eksims26, as ScottGem said, you won't be able to have a baby with an ectopic pregnancy. In most cases an ectopic pregnancy is in one of the fallopian tubes and there simply would not be room for a baby to grow. The tube would rupture after several weeks and you would risk death. Ectopic pregnancies are one of the main causes of death for women in pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ectopic pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I've had my tubes tied over 3 years ago and my last period was super pain full and super red and had clots and the size of half dollars (about 2 weeks ago). I was awaken this morning with sharp pains in my abdomen and lower back a blinding headache and dizzyness. Should I go to ER? Or wait until...

Ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have had an ectopic pregnancy before then fell pregnant again which was complettly normal gave birth 5 months ago via c section I am currently 5 weeks pregnant again and I am scared ti could be another ectopic pregnancy my hcg levels have been tested last sat they were 216 on mon - 598 wed 1338 I...

What is my risk of another ectopic pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

What are your chances of having a "normal" pregnancy after having 2 ectopic pregnancies? I had a normal Hystosalpingogram after the first (left side) pregnancy and was told that I had a good chance of having a normal pregnancy, Just got pregnant in November and had similar symptoms so I went to...

Ectopic Pregnancy? [ 6 Answers ]

Last month I missed my period, I had unprotected sex on the 4th October, I know.. Stupid thing to do, & I was due on the 25th October but it didn't come although I experienced period pains. I didn't think anything of it because I usually have irregular periods due to polycistic overies although I...

Ectopic pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I would definitely need your help.I was diagnosed for ectopic pregnancy on march 1st 2007 and so an emergency laparoscopy was done.But thankfully the doctor said there was no damage to both my tubes since the baby had come out of it naturally and it was more like a tubal abortion.hence...

View more questions Search