Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cute24ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 09:10 AM
    Pregnant or not?
    Hello ,
    I am 14 years old and for the past month I've felt very weird . I've had nausea but it only comes occasionally and only lasts about 30 minutes , I have this weird taste in my mouth , I've been in marching band , this continues for 2 weeks and I'm exhausted from marching 5 straight hours , I know that is what's making me tired ,I can barely keep my eyes open , I have back pains , neck pains , chest pains also I was off the pill for about a week then started it again and my period was 2 days late and only lasted for about 3 days , it started heavy then ended to where I just need a panty liner , my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex June 20th (about 3 times and he ejaculated once or twice) and it's now July 26th , I keep switching from constipated to having diahrea , I'm having headaches occasionally but more often than usual and just have days where I don't feel good , do you think I'm pregnant ? How can I get a pregnancy test without "scaring" anyone and when should I take a pregnancy test , it's been about 5 weeks since we had sex that time , I'm 114lbs and I'm 14 how long do you think it'll be before I start showing ?(if I am pregnant)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 09:57 AM
    Have you missed a period? Generally you should wait until your period is two weeks past due to test. At that time follow the directions.

As for getting the test, ask your parents to pick one up. You may not want to worry anyone but you are on the pill and you are having sex so they know it is a possibility and should be prepared for the eventuality of a pregnancy scare if not a pregnancy to occur.

If you are pregnant, you need prenatal care starting from now. You should not wait until you are showing to see a doctor.

How hot has it been for band practice and are you staying hydrated? Did these symptoms start only after band practice began or is the timing too close to tell?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search