Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousmommyof3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 10:37 PM
    I'm stuck at a loss of knowledge
    I have recently had a pregnancy test come up positive but I had the filshie clips put in about 3 years ago.I have been in extreme pain since having these put in and I have had 4 pregnancies so far all resulting a miscarriage. Is there any way to prevent this from happening again or is there any help out there to get these things out of me?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2014, 04:36 AM
    Hi curiousmommyof3,

Were there any tests done to try and determine a cause for the previous miscarriages? Some women do become pregnant after having a tubal done, regardless of the procedure that was used, and the pregnancy continues as expected.

Had you discussed having the clips removed before with your gyn? That can be done and many women find great relief from doing so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I sell my partnership for a loss can I claim it as a loss? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a llc partnership and we were taxed as an S corp.So every year each shareholder filed an 1120(s)k-1. The business went south and I sold my shares back to the other owners effective Jan 1st 2010. I had to pay to get out because the business was "upside down" and had a lot of debt. The...

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year?

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the in [ 1 Answers ]

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the individuals in the organization?

Loss Deduction: Can a loss from an inherited residence be deducted for taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

Loss deduction: Can a loss from the sale of inherited property be deducted for federal taxes?

View more questions Search