Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccercameroo Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 01:53 PM
    Should I take Gymnastics or Tumbling
    I really don't know which one to do because I really want to do bars and floor, but not vault and beam. I'm eleven so I would probably have to start with little kids. I live near Albuquerque, New Mexico so if you know any place I won't have to start with little kids please tell me.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2014, 01:07 PM
    Hi soccercameroo,

I always liked the uneven bars the most too... :-) If you know that you would like to try the bars and floor, go with gymnastics. This will give you the opportunity to try several things, and you never know, you may just find that you really enjoy the beam. You'll also have opportunity for tumbling with floor routines.

Speak to your parents about looking at different gymnastics schools... there are quite a few in Albuquerque. You will grouped with others your age, even as a beginner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I do tumbling or gymnastics [ 3 Answers ]

So I do tumbling already but I kind of want to do gymnastics. I don't know which one to do and I'm really confused. I am very flexibly and I am close to getting my back handspring. I want to continue tumbling, but then I want to do gymnastics because it has tumbling just other things as well. ...

How to get into tumbling? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I'm twelve and when I was younger, I did gymnastics for 3 years. My parents took me out because they wanted me to do it for 10-15 hours a week. I'm coming out of a depression, and wanted some basic things to get into tumbling. I don't want to do classes, because depression makes you very...

Should I do dance or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

I love tumbling but I love dance... Which one should I do... I quit dance a year ago and started tumbling, but now I do not know if I did the right thing and I am thinking about switching... What do you think?

What do you where to tumbling classes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking tumbling classes next month and I need to know what to wear. Do you guys have any idea? Thanks!

Should I do gymnastics or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I was just wondering if I should do gymnastics or tumbling. I want to be able to do a split, cartwheel, a forward walkover, a backwards walkover, handstand, back bend (starting on my feet), round off and that kind of stuff. Can you guys tell me which would be better, gymnastics or tumbling,...

View more questions Search