Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camwillthom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 08:21 AM
    Song I heard on Triple-J Australia
    Heard a great song on Triple-J Melbourne, Australia and Shazamed it, but lost it again.

It's by a DJ, he's either Ductch or Scandinavian, but in the music video there's a couple (Girl and guy) riding through a city with neon lights on their bike wheels. I want to here the song again, bad. It's a well-known DJ I think, but I can't think at the same time, ha.

Cheers, Cam

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this song and I've heard it everywhere I really need to know what its c [ 1 Answers ]

The only thing I know about this song is that at the end of the song it says'ill take you there'its a very catchy song and its got a fast beat to it any ideas??

Has anyone heard this song? [ 0 Answers ]

We sang this song at church but I can't find it anywhere. This is the chorus. Jesus I adore All I'm living for And I worship you And I worship you You are everything Everything I need

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

New song I heard on 96.3 in D.C. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me find this R&B song. Here is how some of the chorus goes: See you in the morning As soon as you turn over, I'm going to hold you closer In the morning I know it's not a lot to go on, but please help...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.