Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    browngk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 06:33 AM
    Leaking Window
    I have a window that is in two parts, a very large section on the bottom and a smaller (1/4 the size) section on top. There is wood casing between them and that is where it leaks. How do I fix that.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2014, 07:01 AM
    Post a picture so we can see how they fit together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you fix a leaking skylight window, leaking at the seals of the glass, not thou [ 1 Answers ]

How do you fix a leaking skylight window, leaking at the seals of the glass, not thou

Basement window below grade leaking. [ 4 Answers ]

Basement window is below grade, has a metal well outside filled with rocks , etc. I even installed a plastic well cover to keep out rain. However when it rains hard the well fills and water comes in from window. What should I do? Glass block ? Dig out the well and try to re-attach to foundation and...

Gapco window leaking.replacement part or whole new window? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have Gapco windows in my 1994 townhome and the small hard rubber flat part along the bottom of the window that is to keep out rain water has shrunk and now lets water leak in during a rain. Can I replace that piece or do I need a whole new window? Thanks so much for your advice. ...

Installing window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I Install window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? I fixing a computer for a friend and I need to reinstall windows onto his hard drive but that's all I have is the hard drive... I have 2 computers one running xp and one running me what would be the...

View more questions Search