Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinibow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 05:31 AM
    17 inch vessel sink compatibility with 24inch w X 17inch d vanity
    Hello,
    I have a small bathroom for which I've found a 17" deep vanity cabinet. I'd like to install a 17" diameter vessel sink. The countertop will likely be about 19" depth.
    Has anyone worked with these tight sink/countertop measurements? What results have you had and what caveats would you give such as faucet placement etc. I've seen some good comments by Milo Dolezal mentioning photos. If you're out there, Milo, I'd love to see photos.
    Thanks!
    Vince

Check out some similar questions!

Dimensions of 61 inch vanity top double sink [ 5 Answers ]

I have a vanity top ordered like 336-765 (Home Depot Number). It is a 61 inch double sink made from cultured marble. Color White. I Know that the number is for the white onyx version but that is the only difference. I want to know the measurement in inches from the left edge of the top to the...

I have a Celerity Above Counter Vessel Sink, what is used to secure the sink [ 1 Answers ]

As this vanity drops into the counter, what is used to secure the sink from any movement? Is there a special adhesive, or are there special clips to secure it under the counter?

Single sink vanity to a double sink vanity [ 1 Answers ]

How do I convert the waste line from a single bowl sink to a double bowl sink vanity. chowdry

How to install 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Vanity Backsplash [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new 72 inch long Marble vanity in my bathroom. It came with a 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Backsplash. How do I install this backsplash? Do I just put an adhesive behind it? What about the gaps? How do I fill the gap of the top of the backsplash where it hits the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.