Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buntush Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 11:10 PM
    What is the average waist size of a medium framed body of a girl of height 5ft 2inch?
    Hey guys,I'm eager to know the average waist size of a medium framed girl of 5ft 2 inches...

What is the average waist size of a medium framed body of a girl of height 5ft 2inches?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2014, 04:59 AM
    There is no "average" it depends on a LOT of things... some females (beyond a certain point in developement) will have more of an hourglass figure than others of the same size and weight. And that heavily influences waist size.

Jul 25, 2014, 01:56 PM
    Well,I am of a straight figure and medium framed body
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 25, 2014, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Buntush View Post
    Well,I am of a straight figure and medium framed body
    And that's normal for you.

Jul 27, 2014, 06:09 PM
    What might be my waist size ? ^^
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2014, 07:09 PM
    There is no way we would know your waist size. You can, however, get a tailor's tape measure and measure your own waist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi m 34yrs old my weight is 52kg n my height iz 5'4 I want to reduce my waist [ 2 Answers ]

I actually had a c-section last yr and I feel that I ve become a little heavy as I feel myself not as active as I used to be my waist has also increased a little . I teach in a school and have 5 children.kindly tell me how can I reduce mu waist?

How to become healthy(Height 5ft 10 inch , weight 50kg) [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, I am of age 22 (male) with 5 ft 10 inch feet height and my weight is only 50. I look so thin Is there any medicine or procedure to become fat Please suggest to become fat

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height light-skinned girl! [ 2 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height light-skinned girl that has matching heels and is under 50 dollars. I want a short but respectful dress, preferably with heels.

I am a male and have 32inch you.k waist - what USA size waist is this? [ 4 Answers ]

Apperently if a man is a 32inch size in u.k JEANS then he is a 34size in american JEAN size. I want to buy some jeans online from an american site but I'm unsure. Because I think 32inch waist will be too tight (even though a 32inch waist fits me fine here in the u.k) so I don't know whether to...

View more questions Search