Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbhop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 07:57 AM
    What's the name of the music video where a girl is in a tub trying to kill herself?
    The band has a female lead singer with shoulder-length jet black hair, though I don't remember the name of the band or the song I'm looking for.
    Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

What is the music video where the lead singer is in bath tub trying to overdose [ 4 Answers ]

What is the music video where the female lead singer of the band is trying to overdoes on pills but her boyfriend or brother rushes in before its too late and saves her. The band is kind of like an what my friend would describe as a new Joan Jett type of band. I'm really stumped on what the song is...

In what music video does a girl kill her boyfriends? [ 1 Answers ]

This is not It's your like from No Doubt. The video is older. From the 90's. I do remember that she puts the label on one of the bodies, and she plays the trumpeth in one guys ear...

Girl in tuxedo music video [ 2 Answers ]

Black girl is wearing a tuxedo and singing and dancing on a table.

Rock Music Video Where Guy And Girl Kill Each Other In An Apartment. [ 0 Answers ]

The video starts with the guy going up a (Lift/Elevator) to an apartment with some wine. He and the girl sit down for a meal and as he eats it he drops to the floor and dies. She then drinks some of the wine and she also drops to the floor and dies. Does anyone know what this (Song/Music Video)...

The music video which takes place in a bath tub! [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a male singer, who I haven't heard for several years. In one of his music videos he is lying under water in a bath tub, singing with open eyes, through the whole video. In another video he is the prisoner of a blonde girl (who I think was his girlfriend in real life?), in some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.