Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Girl_24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 11:13 PM
    Hello I am 24 years old.since last 3-4 period cycle I am observing that though I am g
    Hello I am 24 years old.since last 3-4 period cycle I am observing that though I am getting regular periods but I get only for 2 days and that too flow is little.
    I am scared to death as what's wrong with me?
    Kindly help me out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 05:45 AM
    Why scared to death? By 24 you should know and realize, that cycles will and can vary. Also, late or even missed periods happen.

As to why you have had the change, can not be determined over internet, you need a complete exam
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2014, 11:16 AM
    There may not be anything wrong with you at all. It can be perfectly normal to have periods that last just two days, and this may now be a new norm for you. However, since this is causing concern, see your gyn and have an exam as Fr_Chuck suggested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period cycle is 50 days. I like to have a baby within the short period. Advise please [ 2 Answers ]

My period cycle is too long. It's take 50 days. I like to have a baby within the short period. Can u please advise me to get pregnancy as soon as possible?

Hi, my names jackie and I'm 16 years old I have had my period for 3 years now and sta [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my names jackie and I'm 16 years old I have had my period for 3 years now and starting a few months ago my period been coming on the same dates. I'm now 5 days late on my period and I think I'm pregnant. Idont know what to do because I can't tell my mom this because I have an appt. for birth...

View more questions Search