Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorish15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 07:32 PM
    Uae ban
    I was a runaway to my employer before. But I was only 1month with them. They were not able to give me a visa. Now I was married and my husband works in dubai. Was it possible for him to give me a visa? Am I blacklisted or not? How will we know if he can give me visa?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 08:38 PM
    When he applies for your visa, it will be either accepted or denied, that way you can tell. If the company you were working for, was not legal to hire you, it is doubtful they reported it. But, application process is the only way. Often if you use a immigration and visa service, it may be easier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove permanent ban from uae [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in a reputed media company in dubai.I am planning to start a company here along with one friend of mine who was here in uae for several years but he had big loss in business couple of years back and couldn't pay the bank debts and he left the country.He wasn't depoted but he had...

How to know my uae visa ban status with passport number [ 0 Answers ]

I came back to my country from uae in emergency leave because my mother is serious and my passport is expiring in one month so I tried to renew it in my country. After that while in transient I lost my old passport with valid uae visa to 2014 dec. And also lost my renewed passport. Then again I...

Immigration ban in uae! [ 0 Answers ]

Dear, I need your advice, I have an immigration ban on me in uae. I am in Pakistan now. I started a small business in sharjah in 2010 which went down due to recession so I have to leave uae because some of my company cheques bounced and were reported to police. Now, my friend checked and told me...

Is there anyway to lifted ban immigration in uae [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir Charles, How about immigration ban? How long it will be if you have immigration ban. I have a friend who run away from her employer , she worked as a servant for just few months only and did not continue and leave his employer without notice. She surrenderred 5 months ago to the...

How can I check immigration ban in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I check immigration ban in uae?

View more questions Search