Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mutzie0321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 07:23 PM
    I have very large cracks in my apartment bedroom, living room and kitchen walls
    I have very large cracks on the walls in my apartment and the floor loos like it is buckling under the carpet I informed my apartment managers and they say they will plaster over the cracks I live on the bottom floor under two other floors above me I am afraid the floors above will fall through mine Also, it appear as though my ceiling is drooping. How do I get a free inspection in the City of San Antonio, TX?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 08:42 PM
    You can contact the office of the city and see if they do inspections of possible structure problems.

Cracked plaster on walls is common in older buildings, also, you may want to consider just moving. If you get an inspector in, they may note other issues and violations, once your landlord knows you called someone in. you can expect them to find a reason to evict you, or make rental hard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes a living room legally a bedroom? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a low income apartment in the state of Oregon that as far as I am concerned is ripping off the state. The manager showed up one day and had me initial my lease saying my apartment has three bedrooms rather than two. They are calling the living room a bedroom but it has no privacy door or...

Should I be able to hear my toilet flush and shower come on from my living room walls [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am a first time home owner. I have a full bathroom upstairs in the hallway as well as a full on suite bathroom in my master bedroom. I have noticed whether I am in the Kitchen or in the Living Room I can hear very clearly and loudly knocking and the sounds of the shower, toilet flushing...

Drywall For Large Room- Walls and Ceiling [ 10 Answers ]

I have a space that is about 30' x 14' that needs to be drywalled, both walls and ceiling. Does anyone know what the approximate cost for something like that would be? There's currently paneling on the walls and a drop ceiling throughout, which is hung from bare beams on one side of the room and...

Questions on accent wall(s) (living room) I.e. - which walls to be painted, etc... [ 2 Answers ]

Was wondering about accent walls. How to go about picking the right color, which wall(s) to paint, pretty much a little bit of everything for a total amateur. Thank you.

Cracks where walls meet celing, cracks across the entire corners of the bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My house is build in 2008, and it is since last week we have started noticing hair line cracks in some of the rooms in the upper story. One of the room has cracks across the entire length of the room where walls meet celing, and the bathroom has also started appearing to have cracks at the...

View more questions Search