Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sondra2315 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
    A 0.0250 kg bullet moving horizontally at 450 m/s embeds itself into an initially sta
    The bullet-embedded block now strikes and sticks to a stationary 2.00 kg block. How far does this combination travel before stopping?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 04:43 PM
    SInce we don't do your assignment for you, and apparently you couldn't be bothered to do it either as you showed us no answer and no work, we can't really help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A bullet of mass 10g is horizontally fired with a velocity 100m/s from a gun of mass [ 1 Answers ]

A bullet of mass 10g is horizontally fired with a velocity 100m/s from a gun of mass 10 kg. With what linear momentum will the gun move backward?

971-0250 [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove hose assembly 971-0250 on a Carmel Pfister faucet?

A bullet is fired from a gun with a barrel length of 0.94m.During firing the bullet h [ 1 Answers ]

A bullet is fired from a gun with a barrel length of 0.94m.During firing the bullet has a constant acceleration of 311m/s/s. after firing the bullet has a constant velocity.If the target is 31 m away from the end of the barrel, how long will it take to hit the target?

Does a horizontally broken tooth always need to be capped? [ 0 Answers ]

Last year, during a dental clean, over half one of my back molars broke off. The dentist rebuilt it, but six months later the reconstructed part broke off. Now he says I should have a root canal and have it crowned to avoid future problems, as the dentin is exposed. However, I'm terrified of...

Display text vertically and not horizontally in 1 cell (Excel) [ 2 Answers ]

How would you display a line of text to show vertically after each text in one cell? For example: Total Activity Cost And not Total Activity Cost (in one cell)? Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search