Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 02:19 PM
    Well you got the Patriot Act and spying on americans and no-fly lists so this isn't much different, except that it's short term.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 02:43 PM
    It's entirely different.

One stands a much better chance flying safely in and out of Tel Aviv than Pakistan or Afghanistan. It's a de facto economic boycott on Israel and a win for an officially designated terror group, our supposed ally's enemy dedicated to Israel's complete destruction.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 03:25 PM
    I flew into Beirut during their civil war . We taxied to a far end of the tarmac and soldiers entered the plane to inspect the passengers and luggage. I don't recall there being any restrictions.....maybe some travel advisories.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 04:00 PM
    This is all you need to know about the animals in Hamas .
    UNRWA Condemns Placement of Rockets, for a Second Time, in One of Its Schools | UNRWA
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 04:18 PM
    it seems you think we need reminding that Hamas are terrorists,it is easy to forget that terror is also being delivered to 1.5 million gazans. What is needed here is a cease fire and a police action to remove offensive arms from Gaza, that aspect hasn't been part of previous solutions but removal of arms must be part of any solution
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 04:59 PM
    terror is also being delivered to 1.5 million gazans
    yeah that old moral equivalence nonsense .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 05:16 PM
    THere are no innocent Gazans, Gaza attacked Israel unprovoked... they are getting what they had coming. Just like the Germans did, and the Japanese did.

Israel has the right to reposess Gaza, it was given to the Palestinians in exchange for peace... and the Palestinians haven't fulfilled their end of the deal YET.

Don't pay for your car or your house....and they take it off of you. Gaza should be retturned to Israel.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 05:57 PM
    Gaza has always been contentious, it was a separate enclave when Israel was established under Egyptian governance and remains a separate enclave today under Hamas rule, however you cannot say all Gazans are guilty of the attack on Israel. Peace deals come and go particularly in the middle east, but the people of the west bank have demonstrated that they can live in relative peace with Israel even if it took a great wall to enforce it. No wall would stop Hamas firing rockets, but it is the radical movement Hamas and others who have to be dealt with. I'm sure you don't think all Germans are guilty of the Holocaust but the argument that all Gazans are guilty is the same argument, collective guilt. As part of any peace deal Israel and Egypt need to allow a more open border passage as would be normal in any other border
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 06:50 PM
    No war has ever been won by anyone who fought it with one or two arms tied behind their back when the other side had no restrictions.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 07:45 PM
    well Tom the Muslims have imposed a crusade on us, back to slaying the infidel, one thousand years and we haven't moved very far, we have people fighting over the possession of palestine, and just try to tell me this isn't a religious war
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2014, 02:01 AM
    of course it is ... But what this really is ,is Hamas attacking Israel ,then gaining victory through defeat because the "international community " will force Israel to make concessions in the cease fire. I've already outlined Hamas' terms. They don't care how many Gazans get killed .
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2014, 05:48 AM
    yes Tom it is strategy and politics as long as your bullshlt politicians run around counting coup and furthering their own careers, What I say is they don't care how many gazans get killed and they don't care how many Israeli's get killed because noone has struck a rocket up their comfortable a$$. I'm sick of the platitudes Tom, no one gave a Shlt about the plight of the gazans until they launched a rocket, all they preached is a two state solution to people who wanted something different. The Israeli's wanted to walk on the Holy Land and they do, Gaza was never part of that place and that dream, this is why they were prepared to give it up, it has always belonged to the phillistines and this is the latest edition and yes, those terrorists have to be dealt with
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2014, 08:13 AM
    the only solution ,short of total destruction and salting the land , is a demilitarized Gaza . When the "international community " realizes this and does it's part to enforce it ,only then can the issues regarding a Palestinian state be addressed.
    Hamas is getting close to the Israeli coastal cities from the western outlands . Can you imagine what would happen if the Israelis completely gave up the highlands in the West Bank overlooking their coastal population centers ? I will not take seriously any criticism of Israeli tactics until they have assurances that their population won't live under the constant threat of missile attacks ,with their 1-5 minute warnings sirens constantly going off day and night .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 12:02 PM
    Hamas will eventually get rockets with a hundred miles range to upgrade the 50 mile ones. Matter of time. They should have cut a deal 25 years ago.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2014, 01:55 PM
    or we could support the Sissi gvt in Egypt and get their assistance to control the Sinai.
    Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 02:00 PM
    We already are working with the Egyptians to get a cease fire. A number of other Arab countries are already on board.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2014, 02:17 PM
    yeah I know Qatar will provide money for Hamas to buy more weapons and of course the 12ers in Tehran are doing their part . Did you hear that they have Hamas and Hezbollah in a joint command center in Lebanon ;and that they may give the command to open this up to a 2 front war?
    Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 02:27 PM
    What's NEW??
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2014, 03:04 PM
    did you hear about the Hamas rockets that were being stowed in 2 UN run schools in Gaza ? Just so you don't wonder why civilian casualties are so high in Gaza.
    Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 03:44 PM
    Civilian casualties are high because there have been 3,000 missile strikes in Gaza.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 years ago I was charged with fraud is there a restriction to travel to Israel? [ 0 Answers ]

Six years ago I was charged with fraud can I travel to Israel?

How to apply for travel ban in bahrain [ 0 Answers ]

Since I found some one did crime to employee as well doing business against the Bahrain law. I wish to approach the concerned authority for his travel ban. Could anybody please guide me? Regards Sri

Travel ban [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend was illegally in the US. He went back to Honduras. I want to file for a fiancée visa so we can get married but I was told that there may be a travel ban on him. Is this true? How do I find out? And can I get it removed? Please help

How can you remove travel ban to Dubai. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, one of my friends went to Dubai about 7 years ago on a visit visa. While he was interviewing at a small company for a job, the police arrested him. The allegation was that a visitor is not allowed to work while on a visit visa. My friend was put on trial. In a week's time, the judge...

Can I travel to Israel from you.S. With felony on my record [ 10 Answers ]

Hello - I have just renewed my passport and want to travel to Israel for the holidays. I've tried calling all different type of Israeli embassies but no one seems to know. I'm hoping you can help. I have a felony on my record. I don't know where to look to find out which countries I am allowed...

View more questions Search