Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Briiannnnaaa4L Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 11:03 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I stopped taking my because about a month and a half ago, because my boyfriend wants to have a baby, and we've been trying to conceive ever since then. I was in a wreck a few days before then, and my seatbelt, I guess caused trauma, and I started my period early for last month. I was supposed to start on the 11th of this month, but it still hasn't happened yet; two more days and I would be two weeks late. (I'm sorry I'm typing out a story here, I just want to make sure I say everything.) Two nights ago, when I went to the bathroom, I noticed a very light pink fluid "down there", and I've still been seeing it for the last two days or so, but I'm only aware of it when I wipe, and for some reason, I only see it at night. (Tmi?) I've been doing research, of course, because I'm very curious, and I'm wondering if I may be experiencing implantation bleeding? Possibly?

I've also been feeling very different, in quite a few ways, for about a week now. I've been having quite a few headaches throughout the day, every day, and it's very unusual that I have headaches at all, because I usually don't get them. I've also been feeling kind of dizzy and light-headed occasionally too. My back has been pretty sore, and my stomach a little also... but I don't know if I would necessarily say that I've been cramping, because I haven't been hurting as much as I do when I'm on my period. I've been peeing a slight bit more than usual... And my boyfriend says that I've definitely been more moody and emotional than usual. I'm wondering if this is all related? Because from what I've read, all of these things are early signs/symptoms of pregnancy, and my mind is going crazy, haha! Oh, and I've taken two hpt, and they both resulted as negative, but now I'm realizing that if I am pregnant, then it might've been too early to show up as positive..

My question for you is: Do you believe that I may possibly be pregnant?

(Thank you so much for your time. I'm sorry I wrote so much.)

PS: I meant "birth control" not "because" in the first sentence.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 12:12 AM
    While of course pregnancy is possible, it is more likely that your body is merely adjusting not being on the birth control. It may take a couple months for your body to adjust.

It can take a healthy couple, sometimes a year or more to conceive.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 05:02 AM
    Pregnancy is a possibility, but it could be an off cycle. Either wait and see what happens with your period for next month (it may still show up late for July), or you could see your doctor for a blood test for pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search