Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
    You like to argue don't you? Did you come here for sympathy or something? There doesn't have to be a logic to think someone has acted wrongly. You don't like what you hear? Got that, few do when its not what they want to hear.

You have admitted you don't know everything so what's your point? We are wrong because you are right? Who the freak cares, since we here have been young dumb, and wrong. Hard to feed logic to a closed mind. The biggest clue to THAT bit of logic is you argue over, and over, but have no LOGICAL questions.

Your own self absorbed stubbornness is both an ill used gift, and a curse to having both insight, and understanding. Another clue to your closed mindedness, is continuing justifying your own actions. Each subsequent decision you made based on illogical impulsive decisions, starting with her first assault, and spiralling down more dramatically afterward.

So here you sit, criticizing the lack of logic by others. Both sad and hilarious. You will learn the hard way about your own flawed logic. Just like many of us here have, until experience and reality teach us humility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum probation terms in Vermont [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum and maximum term of probation supervision in Vermont

Wisconsin probation officer rights [ 0 Answers ]

My fiancée lost her job because her po wouldn't let her go to work until she was clear of lice and wondering can she do that?

Civil rights of someone on probation [ 3 Answers ]

Can you violate someone's civil rights that is on probation?

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

View more questions Search