Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgmillar99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 02:19 PM
    Hot water closet metal doors
    I am trying to find inexpensive louvered metal doors (stamped louvers) to replace wood ones that have rotted.
    They are 20" x 80"
    Can anyone give me suggestions where to find them
    Doors only- no frames
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2014, 05:22 PM
    Google "metal bifold doors". Lots of hits.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2014, 05:48 PM
    Look at home improvement stores... even Walmart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dead bolt installation in a metal door specifics, Can it be done to all metal doors? [ 2 Answers ]

Can all you install a deadbolt in all metal doors. Or are there some with foam core construction that you should not attempt installing a deadbolt. If it is possible on a metal with foam core residential door (1987 construction) Do the screws that hold the deadbolt to the edge of the door...

GASOLINE smell in closet with electric hot water heater [ 3 Answers ]

We live in an apartment above the maintenance garage in our apartment complex and have had issues for the past few months with a gasoline smell coming from our walk-in closet (where the electric hot water heater is) and under both our kitchen and bathroom sinks. Maintenance for the complex has...

Furnace Closet Doors [ 6 Answers ]

My furnace is located in a closet next to the hot water heater. The area is closed off by 2 bi-fold slotted closet doors. This area happens to be near the living room so when the furnace runs it gets quite loud. I was thinking that using solid doors instead of slotted should help with the noise....

Replacing bedroom and closet doors. [ 11 Answers ]

I have very plain hollow bedroom and closet doors which I'd like to replace one by one. I'm looking at the more modern doors that have a colonial design pattern on both sides but are also hollow. Do I have to replace the door jams/frame too, or can I just take off the old and install the new ones...

Sliding closet doors [ 2 Answers ]

Need to know how to put sliding closet door back onto track, is there a trick to it. I have tried everything:confused:

View more questions Search