Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1812clark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 12:28 PM
    I need a debt collection negotiator Ontario Canada
    I need someone to get the lien against my house removed. I can't afford to pay the full amount of the lien.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2014, 12:30 PM
    And you aren't going to either.

THey got the judgement, they got the lien, the time to negotiate was before it went to court.

They will get their money when the house is ever sold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SOL for debt collection in Ontario, Canada [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a collection agency calling me about a debt from 5 years ago. Is there a statute of limitations on debt collection in Ontario, Canada?

Debt collection in ontario canada [ 1 Answers ]

With regard to my previous post, even though I am making regular monthly payments, can the agency still take further actions against me?

I live in Ontario Canada. I have been making regular monthly payments to a debt collection agency for about 2 years on a student loan, previously held by a bank, that went into arrears. The collection agency periodically calls me and asks if my situation has changed or if I can increase the...

Debt collection in Ontario, Canada [ 1 Answers ]

We are a California based company attempting to collect in Ontario Canada. Can anyone share their experience getting licensed in Ontario?

Is there a time frame that a company has to come after you about a debt? I am being asked to pay immediately a debt from a college in 1999. Do I have to pay this, and if not, how do I go about it.?

View more questions Search