Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawn73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 11:05 AM
    Did my friends husband complete the wrong form?
    Good afternoon!

My friend married a Nigerian national while he was living in the DR!
    She is an American! He went back to Lagos to get his passport before it
    Expired in May! He had an interview at the consulate for a visa to come to the
    US to see his wife but he completed the form B12 and was denied under section 212 (b)
    I think! Can you give me some advice for her?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 02:57 PM
    I suggest he phone the consulate for the answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wrong for my husband to have female "friends"? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 6 years and it has been a very rocky marriage. The last several years his work took him on the road. He spent a year in England and then the past 2 years in different states in the US. We live in Florida. I have found out that while in England there was a...

Tax return form I need to complete if I am a non US resident or citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am from South Africa and own a property in Florida. I am busy trying to organise which forms I need in order to fill out a tax return. I have sent the W7 form to obtain an ITIN, so I am awaiting that in order to fill out a W-8ECI for my withholding agent? I need to know now what tax...

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

Wrong filing! H1-B File Form 1040 instead of Form 1040NR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Here is my situation: my OPT started from May 2006-May 2007. My H1-B started from Oct. 2007. I hired a CPA to file the tax for me in 2006 and 2007 w/ the form 1040. I just talked to my friend and she said in my situation I should file form 1040NR instead. So what should I do now? ...

View more questions Search