What does this stand for?
    I was wondering this was on my boyfriends record or whatever they call it

1 count/merged count of :
    2C:17-3*4 Criminal Mischief /4

What's the numbers for?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Court systems in different states in the U.S. and other locations develop their own ways of classifying cases and offenses. Without knowing where you live, it is hard to answer your question. I am wondering where you found your boyfriend's record.
    yoshidog Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 12:11 AM
    New Jersey state prison has everything including photos and all info. For free
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 6, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Ask him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

Where do I stand? [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an I need help pleasssse I met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but I felt like maybe I was always in touch with him first then read this article about...

Stand Up Shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stand up shower in the upstairs bathroom. I am now experiencing staining on the bathroom ceiling beneath the upstairs bathroom. I know its not a supply leak because we held off showering upstairs for months. I removed all the shower caulking and replaced it, thinking water was getting...

X-Men The Last Stand [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the song that is playing on the commercial while the newest X-Men Game is being advertised. Thanks, Josh

Do I have a leg to stand on? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex sis-in law offered to sell me her mobile home because they were going to consolidate bills into a new home loan and purchase another home. But the "contractor" she was dealing with ended up being a scam artist, and they didn't get it, he was arrested, etc. Now, before this was discovered, we...

View more questions Search