Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heathermarie12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 07:21 PM
    Geology Homework Help!
    Describe how temperature, pressure, chemically active fluids, and time control the mineralogy and textural characteristics of metamorphic rocks. Provide examples using specific metamorphic rocks, foliated textures, and metamorphic environments.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 12:33 PM
    We don't do your work for you... and since you didn't either, we can't help you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 12:52 PM
    Post your answers and we can look them over and tell you if you're right or wrong, but we won't do the work for you. You were given this work for you to learn, not for a group of online strangers to learn it for you. Part of learning is putting in the effort to find the answers. So put in that effort, post what you find here, and we'll look it over.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 01:57 PM
    I'll not write the answer for you, you need to find the relevant passages in your textbook. If you can summarize the text, we'll be happy to proofread and clear up any confusion you may run into.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 02:21 PM
    I have to add, this is one case where school prepares you for real life. When you finish school, find a career, and your boss asks you to do some research, how will you do it if you don't know how? It's not only about learning the answers they ask in school, it's learning how to work to find the answers without relying on someone else to do your job for you.

Back in my day we had textbooks, and we had the library. There was no internet, it was up to you to find the answers, and if you didn't put in the time and effort, you failed the class. I spent a lot of time in the library researching.

Kids today have gotten so lazy. They go online, type in their question, and expect others to do their work for them. Scary! What will happen to the future if that's how the future generation works things out? You can't rely on someone else to teach you, or to work for you, you have to learn to do it yourself, otherwise you'll never go anywhere in life, and the world won't go anywhere either, it will be doomed.

Work ethics in today's youth, is sorely lacking. I fear for the future.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2014, 11:20 AM
    And needs it RIGHT NOW I bet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geology help [ 5 Answers ]

Is volcanic arc magma generally dark, explosive, non-explosive, or very high temperature? Thanks for the help!

Geology help [ 1 Answers ]

Have the sediments in the Hudson Estuary/ New York Harbor changed from filling in tidal wetlands and dumping landfill along New York City coast to create land? If so, how? Where can I find this information? Thank you!

Geology help [ 1 Answers ]

A) a confined aquifer will rise in the well Above the elevation at which was first Encountered. B) The water table is flat, featureless sur- Face between the zones of aeration and Saturation. C) The water in a well drilled into an uncon- Fined aquifer will rise to the elevation of The...

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Marine sedimentary rock layers are deposited during a sea level rise. Later, there is a global sea-level fall. Erosion occurs for a few thousand years or so. The sea returns and more marine beds are deposited. A __________ has formed. A) angular unconformity B) conformity C)...

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose it were known that in nearby areas, Middle ordovician, pennsylvanian, and cretaceous rocks were oil-bearing. Discuss the potential for oil exploration in the area. In what specific area or areas in this region might you recommend further investigation?

View more questions Search