Jul 21, 2014, 04:25 PM
    Medication Symbols
    My doctor gave me a prescription
    It has two T's and two Dots over the t"s
    With grams twice a week what does that mean
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2014, 05:17 PM
    I'd recommend either calling your doctor or talk to the pharmacy that dispensed the medication. Either of them know what was written on the prescription. You do not want to leave many medications to chance, you want to get it right the first time. The wrong doseage of some can either do nothing, or kill you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 21, 2014, 08:28 PM
    That means that you are to take two grams twice per week. The 2 t's with the dots above then is a medical abbreviation for the number 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of these symbols / - * > < { [ [ 10 Answers ]

I'm sorry if it is funny to you

What is the name for these symbols { } [ 2 Answers ]

I have to read this equation to to my technical support and I don't want to sound dumb when I read it out and have no idea what the name is for these { }

Symbols name [ 1 Answers ]

:-

Help identify the name of symbols, type of symbols, or origin of the symbols. [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased this pendant and would love to identify the symbols on both sides. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone know what these symbols mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I got a rare piece of jewelry from my mom. She bought it when she was young from an old lady who was Indian. She said jewelry means happiness. Can anyone tell me exactly what the symbols means? {MOD Note: Moved from Computer Programming forum. Please choose where to post more carefully-<>}

View more questions Search