Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 05:34 AM
    Immigration
    Hello.

My name is Ann. I have a question about Green Card lottery of US.
    I with my husband were deported from Canada because of overtimed. Our vizas ended but we did not leave the Canada. One day guys from immigration came to our office and took us out. Than sent us back to our country.
    The question is if we will able to apply for green card lottery of US? We have two kids that born in Canada therefore they are Canadians. When they born we still had valid visas and work permits.
    Somebody said that Canada and USA have same immigration system. When you deported from Canada, you cannot enter to USA and than you deported from USA you cannot enter to Canada. I'm not sure that it's right but never find the clear information about this. Also as I know Canadians cannot apply for green card lottery. Both our kids are Canadians and we have to add them to application.

Any clear answer will very appreciate.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 10:41 AM
    If you were deported from Canada, then you certainly won't get into the US. Your passports would have been flagged

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Daniela I am asking a question about my daughter's father he entered United States in 2000 was arrested on drug charged when he got arreseted he was using false identification while in prision he continued using that name and never gave his real information when released he was put on...

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I was brought at the age of 3 years old my parents are mexican immigrants. I am 18 years old now and want to know how I can legalize?

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration may not be next [ 3 Answers ]

Since "cap and tax " has already passed the House of Represetatives ;and the Democrats are looking to find creative ways to pay for last week's boondoggle . The President may just give lip service to Immigration while he concentrates on whipping the Senate into passing a version of "climate change"...

View more questions Search