Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manu91 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 02:36 AM
    Misd periods
    I had sex on may30th,I got perds on may 25th and stops on 29th, I mis periods in June, and this month until now I didn't get periods, I had pcod. I ate papayas,but it didn't work. what shoud I do? Am I pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2014, 03:37 AM
    You could try a pregnancy test, but with PCOD, irregular periods won't be quite as good for using as a possible sign of pregnancy unless you've been having unprotected sex, which would obviously increase the possibility of pregnancy.

Some women will find that they need prescribed medication to help regulate their cycles. Speak to your doctor about the various options that you might have, both prescribed medications and herbal remedies.

Jul 21, 2014, 11:24 AM
    Thanks fr your answer, and I also did urine prenancy test 5days back,it is negative, but I still have a doubt. I am feeling slight uncmfrt in the stomch,.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2014, 11:30 AM
    It could be a period about to start soon. It could be an upset stomach. Are you wanting to become pregnant?

Whether you are or not, you may want to speak to your doctor for options on ways to possibly help regulate your cycle. Then you can either discuss birth control options to avoid pregnancy (which some may be used to try and regulate your cycle anyway), if that is your choice, or to regulate cycles in an effort to improve chances of becoming pregnant.

If you are still wondering about being pregnant or not, your doctor can also do a blood test for pregnancy.

Jul 21, 2014, 11:40 AM
    No I don't want to pregnant now, thank you so much for clarifying my doubts... :-)

Jul 25, 2014, 03:09 AM
    Doubt
    I'm satisfy with your answer, but I am feeling nausea,vomitings,getting tired, drowsy, increase apetite, What could be the reason?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 25, 2014, 06:21 AM
    Mononucleosis, food poisoning, countless viral/bacterial infections, hormone levels out of whack (not just reproductive hormones), food sensitivity, vitamin deficiency, and I could go on for hours. There is no way to pin point this on the internet. Please speak with your doctor.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2014, 07:58 AM
    In addition to the possibilities CravenMorhead suggested, either try another pregnancy test, since it's been more than a week since your last one, or see your doctor for a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If charged with a misd and dismiss could that prevent me from receivingAct 33/34 cle [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with a misdemeanor after getting into a physical argument with my brother. I was charged with simple assault. After having to attend Anger Mgt courses the carges were dismissed. I am now in need of Act 33/34 clearances to sell hospital equipment to Hospitals in Pennsylvania and New...

In TX.: I was jailed in wrong county for misd. What is my remedy? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Guadalupe County. I was arrested for Public Intoxication at my house & taken to Comal County jail. Is that a good defense at trial?

Misd. Prob violation out of county [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off probation for 6 yrs and I was looking at the court records and they are trying to charge me for a misdemeanor Probation violation out of county can they charge me with that with me not on probation and have been off probation for 6 yrs?

Are you able to appeal a misd. Bench warrant [ 1 Answers ]

Are you able to appeal a misdmeanor bench warrant after 7 years?

Does a misd. Bench warrant expire [ 1 Answers ]

People help me!! Does a misdemeanor bench warrant expire in years?

View more questions Search