Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ginadesj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2014, 04:51 PM
    Bleached highlights turned grey
    I applied a medium
    Ash blonde to my hair and the salon highlights turned grey. What color can I put on just this section to correct this. The rest of my hair is a nice caramel color.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached highlights dark roots grey bits I want to go brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my hair is naturally dark brown, I have had bleach highlights for years, but can't keep up with it, the roots come through within 2 weeks, I'm also going a bit grey I want to go dark brown, a local hairdresser coloured it a redish brown and it looked fab then it faded, she did it again but it...

Help with bleached highlights! Please please please! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15 I've never done anything colorwise to my hair and yesterday I got blonde highlights most of my hair is blonde now and I HATE IT SO MUCH I can't stop crying I still have some of my natural color under Can I go to a good color correctionsit and have them match my orignial hair color and go...

Grey roots and highlights what would a home colour do? [ 7 Answers ]

I have had highlights put in my previously coloured mid brown hair trying to diguise my greying hairs the top is now much more than 50% grey. I'm only in my 30s and was happy to go along with this suggestion, the plan being that the grey hair would blend in with the highlights. Now 3 months on...

Dying haircolor over bleached highlights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ladies! Recently I highlighted my hair with bleached blonde highlights at the salon. The color underneath is a dark brown color. I love the results but worry about growing it out. When it does grow out I wanted to color maybe a golden brown color to dye over the highlights and the hair...

Bleached, then toned, NOW I'm GREY! [ 2 Answers ]

OK. So I consider myself a haircolor Novice, partly because my mom was a cosmetologist, and I have been successfully coloring my hair at home for about 10 years now. But NOT THIS TIME! I have naturally Sandy Blonde hair. I decided just for a change of pace, and frequenting boredom, to go to a dark...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.