Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelson1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2014, 08:20 AM
    Kung fu movie of the early 80's with caucasian white brother and sister kung fu fi
    Saw a kung fu movie with a caucasian brother and blond haired sister kung fu fighters with their chinese friend (his stage name in the movie was li the ) and they are forced to fight each other in an arena blindfolded. Also if I remember there was this very huge chinese guy that the white kung fu guy fought and killed by thrusting his stiffened fingers right through the big guys chest or stomach. Another scene I remember is the white kung fu fighter's sister (blond hair) fought three chinese men who attacked her in a room, 2 of them holding her on either side whilst the third man came up to her from the front. She kicked the frontal chinese guy and threw the other 2 over her shoulders. That is all I can remember. Can you help me find this movie ? I think it was between 1979-1984

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about kung fu and a white kid [ 2 Answers ]

A movie I think came out in the 90's. The kid gets beat up and embarrassed. Goes to learn kung fu with shaolin monks. Comes back and beats them all at martial arts tournament.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.