White patches with rough skin between thighs and groin itching
    I have white patches with rough skin between thighs and groin with itching
    When I wash it the white patches disappear
    When the skin is dry it will peel off as powder if I scratch
    Please help me with some solution
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2014, 11:35 PM
    It could be yeast, eczema, psoriasis, or any number of possibilities. Your doctor would know for sure though.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 20, 2014, 03:11 AM
    A common groin condition is tinea cruris (jock itch), a fungus, and you could try various creams and sprays available at a drugstore, if you can't get to a doctor easily.
    But do see a doctor if that doesn't help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching like crazy red little patches an bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I just scratching myself thought it was a mosquito bite then , little red bumps start to apprear an itch like crazy I scratch am they kind of get bigger , I'm itchy an I don't know what it is , just red litle bumps help!

Itchy, dry white skin around the genital area and the inner thighs [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having dry and itchy white skin around the genital area for about a month and I am not sure what is causing it. I am sexually active and my partner has the same symptoms between the thighs and under the scrotum. I couldn't get to a proper diagnosis online, if you have any information...

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

Pain in both upper thighs and groin when I wake up [ 0 Answers ]

When I sleep on my stomach these days I wake up with pain in both my upper thighs and this extends to groin area.It disappears when I change and sleep on the side for about 10minutes. I have sllept on my stomach since childhood. What could be the cause of this pain. I has been like this for the...

View more questions Search