Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Murph5280 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2014, 11:04 AM
    Maple Tree
    We have a nice maple tree that has some health issues ( see attached pics). Seem to be causing areas / branches of the tree to die. Any thoughts on the problem and possible remedy.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  270.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  285.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  149.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  189.9 KB
    jmorgan102798 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 19, 2014, 11:11 AM
    [MENTION=1137408]Murph5280[/MENTION]
    It looks like it could be like bugs eating at your tree. Have you had like a pest control come spray it ever?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After a large maple tree limb was removed to the tree, the area is rotting. Is it OK [ 3 Answers ]

We have a large beautiful maple tree in the center of our back yard. Several years ago the local power came through and cut one of the large limbs close to the power line clear to the tree itself. Since then in the years since, the spot has rotted and is not receding into the tree mostly because...

Maple tree's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not quite sure if this question would fall under this category but here it is. Do Maple Moths harm Maple tree's. Sorry if this is a stupide question or if this is the wrong category.:o Thanks to all who answer in advance.

Maple tree [ 3 Answers ]

Power company came by wanting to trim some trees near power line , I was afraid they may try to trim a maple tree so I made sure I said they could not ,he asked if the could trim a dead branch .(period) we agreed , they cut an entire half of the tree like right down the middle so it is like flat on...

Maple tree [ 1 Answers ]

I had an old beautiful maple tree in my backyard that looks like it is dying. The leaves last year didn't get as big as they usually did and now this year most of the tree did not bud and what ever did is turning brown and drying up. It is June and it should look great not like it is dying. I live...

Maple Tree [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about selling a maple tree? Thanks.

View more questions Search