Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    007Sue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2014, 02:32 AM
    Geyser/hotwater boiler
    I have a 400kpa geyser/boiler on the ground floor of a double story home supplying hot water to the upper floor as well. It constantly leaks water. It is a Gap 400kpa horizontal geyser that was installed horizontally... all pipes appear to be correct.
    007Sue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2014, 02:37 AM
    Geyser/boiler
    My apologies: edited to say "installed vertically"I have a 400kpa geyser/boiler on the ground floor of a double story home supplying hot water to the upper floor as well. It constantly leaks water. It is a Gap 400kpa horizontal geyser that was installed VERTICALLY... all pipes appear to be correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joining geyser to geyser? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to connect two geysers together for more hot water to bathrooms?

Boiler not firing when hotwater only selected [ 0 Answers ]

Boiler will not fire up to supply hotwater when hotwater only is selected on boiler. So hot water only when heating and hotwater selected. Help don't need heating in this HOT weather. I have a vaillant boiler.

No Hotwater in Shower But Have Hotwater in my kitchen and bathroom sink. [ 1 Answers ]

The new mangers just placed a new hotwater tank in the apartmet building I live in and I get really hotwater in the kitchen and in the bathroom sink why don't I get any hotwater in my shower its just warm and sometimes it goes freezing cold when I take a shower for more than 5 minunets.

Hotwater heat (Boiler) [ 1 Answers ]

I have two zones heating my house,all rooms except one does not receive heat. All rooms on that one zone did not receive heat until I removed the air out of that zone my removing many buckets of water,one room at a time started to receive heat. I believe I removed all the air out of the line but no...

View more questions Search