Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngbuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2014, 10:49 AM
    Construction career planning
    Hi I'm 23 years old living in California and am very interested in finding a career in the construction industry although I have not yet decided exactly which trade or part of the field I would like to work. I have some experience but don't really know where to start, I have looked into taking courses or training classes such as osha safety training, heavy equipment training, contracting school or construction courses at a nearby city college. Is there anything, or class/course in particular to recommend in getting started. Any help appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2014, 07:43 PM
    You really need to decide, what area and what type you want to go into.

At 23, it is not like being 14, you need to make some career choices and start the education.

Depending on the field, most areas are more specialized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short-Term and Long-Term Planning in the UK Construction Industry. [ 0 Answers ]

Case Study (Management) Short-Term and Long-Term Planning in the UK Construction Industry. Between 1992 and 2007, house prices in England rose by a staggering 250 percent. The average age of a first-time buyer (without family or state assistance) was now 37 years of age. Four out of ten Britons...

Planning career? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like to plan and put together activities. What type of career would be ideal for my natural talent? Thanks!

Construction Electronics Career [ 4 Answers ]

My son is interested in getting into the trade of construction electronics. What skills, schooling will it require? How much money can he potentially earn?

View more questions Search