Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kamalblr75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2014, 10:32 PM
    Fever Medican
    Hello Doctor, I am suffering with cold fever , evening starts shivering doc told I had viral fever, prescribed following table morning and night , am I taking correct tablets please advice,
    1.aceclofenac paracetamol chlorzoxazone 2.cefixime potassium clavulanate 3.paracetamol chlorpheniramine caffeine 4.paracetamol caffeine tablets
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 22, 2014, 08:51 AM
    If it is a virual fever than medication isn't going to stop the infection. What you've probably been given are pills to help mitigate the symptoms so that the experience of fighter the infection isn't as bad.

It isn't up to us to decide if that is correct or not and no one here is going to second guess your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fever [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 year old has a fever of 102.6. What can I do to help her?

Fever [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 4 years old she has had a fever on and off since Sunday.. she is now sleeping and is whining and crying in her sleep... should I take her to the hospital?

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

I have a fever [ 1 Answers ]

Have a fever 100.7 usually run around 97. Am on I've therapy and on day 4 of 5 on zpak 250 what can I take to lower the fever

People Medican [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 yr. old Mini Dachshund ate a Nexium Pill. He did not eat it all I got the other half and some was still in the one I found. It was 40 milligrams. Please give me an answer FAST!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search