Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwilly Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2014, 06:48 PM
    Roses don't look right
    I have some knock out roses that have red skinny curly leaves at the end of top of the bushes. I would include a picture but can not figure a way to attach a photo.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Roses [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering if yous can help me out. I was wondering if you know what is the meaning behind red roses. Say you send someone 18 roses what would that mean? Or if you send a girl 24 rose on her birthday. What will this mean.

The 3 Roses [ 7 Answers ]

A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed. Awakening from the anaesthesia after the surgery she found 3...

Roses. What should I do [ 23 Answers ]

I've got a nice rose bush (not sure what kind) well it was nice had good sized flowers and nice folage. This past two years its kindof gone wild on me.. I'm worried about pruining it.. since I've never pruned a rosebush before I don't know where to go about it or how to. I also was wondering what...

Don Juan Roses [ 1 Answers ]

I have Don Juan Climbing Roses, my problem is: Some of them blooms while others just have green leaves. Some bush may have only one rose on. What do I need to do?

Roses [ 1 Answers ]

How far below the flower do I deadhead the rose?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.