Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwilly Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2014, 06:36 PM
    Kill crabgrass in summer
    I live in St Louis Missouri. I have large amounts of crabgrass in my lawn, zoysia and fescue mix. Is there anything I can use to eliminate the crabgrass at this time of year July. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone remember a British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals where an overweight guy dances himself thin? I really want to know what the track was that was playing. Was it Sophie Ellis Bextor ('Why does it feel so good')? Somehow that doesn't seem quite right...

Will Sedgehammer kill crabgrass? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large area in my lawn what is about half centipede grass and half crabgrass all mixed together. I am trying to find something that will kill the crabgrass without killing the centipede grass. I have read that a product called Sedgehammer (formerly Manage) works good on nutgrass. Will it...

Does Roundup really kill crabgrass? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an area about 20 feet by 30 feet that is infested with crabgrass. It's about 99 percent crabgrass and 1 percent centipede grass. I was told that Roundup would kill the crabgrass. What I wanted to do is completely kill everything in this area and just resod it, hoping that new sod...

Crabgrass [ 1 Answers ]

We have a serious crabgrass problem this year. Is there anything we can do right now to kill it and prevent it from germanation next year?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.