Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grape20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2014, 05:50 AM
    Hgh
    Im currently taking hgh Hygetropin at 4iu a day for two weeks now. I workout daily. In those two weeks Ive gained 6 pounds of Im guessing mainly water around my stomach. My question is does hgh cause bloating and should I reduce my dosage or stay on the same dose then will my body adjust in a few more weeks and Ill then start to lose the bloating?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 22, 2014, 08:33 AM
    I do not think that there is anyone who is qualified to answer this. Any health and fitness related questions, especially about supplements and their effects/usage should be asked of your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would there be any side effects if a 15 year old took a hgh substance [ 11 Answers ]

Would there be any side effects if a 15 year old took a hgh substance

Hgh for a 15 year old [ 1 Answers ]

What would the side effects be

Have you tried Secretagogue hGH [ 0 Answers ]

Have any of you tried secretagogue hGH? It is supposed to be a precusor to hGH. As usual, it is highly touted, but the price makes me reluctant to try it unless I can hear from some folks that have actually used it and are not paid for their testimonials.

Secretagogue hGH [ 0 Answers ]

Have any of you tried secretagogue hGH? As usual, it is highly touted, but the price makes me reluctant to try it unless I can hear from some folks that have actually used it and are not paid for their testimonials.

View more questions Search