Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blohm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2014, 08:14 PM
    Burn
    My mom has a burn from the heart and it is ozzing and it is red around it she said it hurts and there is looks like black in the middle of the burn please help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 16, 2014, 08:25 PM
    She has a burn from the heart? What?

Anyway, there is no help we can give you as we are online and cannot diagnose the problem. If it is bad enough, she should see a doctor or go to the ER.
    blohm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2014, 08:40 PM
    I am sorry I meant heat but she informed me that she will go to the ER , thank you
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 16, 2014, 08:43 PM
    Ok, that makes more sense.

Good luck.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 17, 2014, 04:14 AM
    Heartburn, indigestion??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Let It Burn... [ 9 Answers ]

So I will say that overall, I have lightened about 2 shades. Success. And I'm very happy about that. But this week, I got a little carried away with my application. Although I see my skin lightening, my impatience got the best of me and now I'm a little burnt. Lol. It's not anything dire, but it...

Cd Burn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I can not burn cd for some reason. I receive an error that states I may have incompiatable media or my burner may be too high. What should I do Thank you, Phyllis

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search