Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kolokolnica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2014, 04:35 PM
    Music video description
    Hi, I'm looking for the name of the song, but I can only remember the video.
    There is a girl, who goes on her first date (I suppose). The guy drives them to the club and then they start kissing in the back. In the end he finds out something isn't right with the girl. I think she is a shemale :D She runs away.

That's all I got.

Check out some similar questions!

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Its about a guy drunk driving who crashes into a young woman late at night. The police and ambulance arrive, he's sitting on the side of his car, handcuffed and taken away. I think the songs about.. comin to realize what he did, and remorse.

Music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

Young black lady wearing jumper with mini mouse

Music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

It is an R 'n B song with a guy and he is on a date with a girl who is wearing a bikini and hotpants and they go to the beach and they play basketball and they ride a tricycle? Lots of palm trees. And volley ball. Recent.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.