Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tirthick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2014, 12:17 AM
    Collision
    Ball A collides elastically with identical ball B with velocity 10m/s at an angle of 300 from the line joining their centres. Find velocity of A after collision.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 16, 2014, 04:41 AM
    Use conservation of momentum and conservation of energy to solve for the velocities of bith A and B after the collision. Post back with your attempt at this and your answer, and we'll check it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Momentum collision [ 1 Answers ]

A pendulum bob of mass 10m and length L is pulled back to a horizontal position and released from rest. At the bottom of its path the bob collides wit perfect elastically with a ball of mass m originally at rest and a height "h=L" above the floor. Given L determine: a.the speed of the 10m mass...

C# collision detection [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have my collision detection going but I'm not sure how to remove an object after it has collided with another. I have if (mozzieRectangle.Intersects(donutRectangle)) mozzieHit = true; then later on if (mozzieHit) { //remove balloon

Bug Collision [ 1 Answers ]

If a bug is hovering in the air, v=0, and bangs into a car going 20 m/s. The collision is perfectly elastic, and the car continues without any change in velocity after the collision. What is the bug's speed?

I was involved in a collision [ 4 Answers ]

I was involved in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) back in Sep 07. I fractured C2 and was flown to hospital by helicopter. I was released 24 hrs latter and was treated non-surgically with a Miami-J collar. I was in collar for 5 months and lost 7 weeks from work. I am out of collar now and driving...

View more questions Search