Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    escalade91792 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2014, 09:00 AM
    I was deported for life from the USA
    I was incarcerated in 1998 for grand theft auto, released and then deported in 1999. I was a permanent resident but waived my rights and got deportd. Inicially I was given 10 year deportation but since I re-entered illegally several times after that I was given deportation for life. I now live in Mexico for about 10 years but all my family lives in usa. Is there a waiver I can file to enter the usa legally?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2014, 09:07 AM
    No... you broke the law not just once... but twice (actually more than twice). You fit the definition of an immigrant class not wanted or welcome here... convicted felons.

Your family can move to Mexico to be with you. You put yourself in this situation.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Even if there was, and I don't believe there is, I, personally, would not tell you. You were an immigrant granted resident status, you abused that status by committing a crime. You then compounded the crime by illegally re-entering the US, multiple times. Most US states have a three strikes rule. After the thrird conviction sentences are much heavier. So you do not deserve to enter the US.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 15, 2014, 02:59 PM
    Not sure what's ironic here. You had so many chances and abused every single one, and now think there is some magic 'waiver.' That's just a sad reflection on how some people view getting away with stuff in America.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2014, 02:07 AM
    You may have your family hire an attorney in America, and help make application for you. Your issues are once, normally not allowed. So most likely not likely

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was deported for life after living in the US for 30 years, and since then a lot of l [ 2 Answers ]

I was deported for life after living in the US for 30 years, and since then a lot of laws have changed, what forms can I file to be able to at least visit for a week or so ALL my family that lives over there? I have my own business here in Mexico for the last 10 years and do not plan to stay down...

I was deported for life from the US [ 1 Answers ]

I was deported for life from the US and while I was incarcerated my father sent me IRS statements that stated that I was working while I was incarcerated... How can I cancel my social security number or how can I find out who´s using it?

How to get a bad low-life dead-beat person deported? [ 7 Answers ]

My baby's father is an illegal immigrant. It never really dawned on me that getting with an illegal was all bad news. I recently left him because I couldn't take the verbal, phsychological, physical and financial abuse! Thanks to him I'm forced to be on welfare, he working under a fake social and...

My fianc? Is being deported a convicted felon how can I get him back to the usa [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is being deport back to jamacia how can I get him back to usa

Can someone that was deported from the usa, reapply to reenter the usa. [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone who was deported from the usa reapply to reenter the usa. All of his family members a usa citizens.

View more questions Search