Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2014, 07:04 PM
    Offset patio umbrella problems
    We have an offset umbrella we adore with the horrible part of it being crazy!! It will poke people in the eye and hit their heads, is there anyway to stabilize the top?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use a patio umbrella as a replacement for an offset umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

My offset patio umbrella top is old and faded and torn in places. Can I use the cover part of a patio umbrella to replace it? So much cheaper than buying a new one.

Replacement part for 9 ft. offset patio umbrella [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 9ft. Offset patio umbrella that the plastic piece that slides up and down the pole when adjusting position to put umbrella in when opened, is cracked. I'm not sure, but I think the part is called a support collar. I've tried glueing it, with no luck. I've not been able to find a...

Southern patio offset umbrella website [ 1 Answers ]

We have an umbrella with a stand that has a round bladder that needs to be replaced. We have had it for two seasons (winter in AZ) and it has a leak. Do you have replacements?

Parts For Southern Patio Umbrella Offset [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.